|At the moment we are starting from four lines, which are also presumed to have a common origin because of their proximity:
- The Kraichgau/Maulbronn line with the branch Öschelbronn, which develops as follows:
- Intermediate station Gerabronn with the sub-branches Gundelfingen, Darmstadt, Weinsberg and Blaufelden and the emigration to Australia and the USA.
- Sub-branches Mönsheim, Frankfurt and Karlsruhe.
- Spread in the Pforzheim region.
- The Baden-Baden line with the Mannheim branch.
- The Pfedelbacher line with the Mannheim branch and the branch Eberbach/Heilbronn.
- The Alsatian line, which has also spread to the USA and across France.